Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Assholes and Coffin Nails

Now I don’t have a problem with people who smoke but it seems like they tend to get a little moody. There are some people who have to smoke at least one cigarette every two hours. While others tend to have to smoke one after another. Like I said the smoke aspect doesn’t normally bother me; it’s the grouchiness that does it. After all I’m sure we have all be around people who start to sweat and get a little irritable once their cigarette window has passed. So to make up for not jumping out the window earlier they smoke two or even sometimes three in succession. So today I was working near someone who said they just stabbed another “Coffin Nail” home. Which I found somewhat amusing; considering if you’re stabbing and/or hurting yourself why wouldn’t you just stop? It’s only natural after all. Not to mention it would be great for everyone else who has too deal with your less than always sunny disposition. And just think what it could do for your lungs and the other wonderful health problems that arise.

----This HAS NOT been a surgeon general’s warning.----

No comments: