Saturday, December 13, 2008

What I Should Be Doing

Well I should be writing my book but I'm a wee bit of a lazy arse! I never knew how difficult it would be to write a book. I'm still on Chapter I ; which kills me. I know what I want to happen in the next chapter but I have to finish this chapter first. And in the famous words of a annoying child " I don't wanna.!." Anyway as far as an update of said book. It's coming along nicely and is definitely way better than what i had written before. I'm trying to take a little bit more time and make it sound more professional. Unfortunately what really irks me is Ill be writing way happily and ill see my own mistake and darn it; all it does is piss me off! So I'm off to write some more.

------Preview of Sorts-------
The main character collects eyeglasses and loves to dance.
It's hammer time; cant touch this.

1 comment:

Erma said...

Write! Dammit! Write!