Monday, December 8, 2008

Chapter I

Grrrrrr....* I smash the computer to smithereens! *
Ummm; oh sorry bout that I meant to say my computer and I have a loving caring relationship -bullshit.-
Just thought Id stop by and drop a line. Currently I'm rewriting Chapter I of my book and let me tell you what a pain in the fucking ass that is! I had two and a half chapters done but then my computer hardrive fried crispier than KFC's burnt ass chicken. So now I'm rewriting what iv'e already wrote. the wierd thing is that it's even better this time than it was before. It just seems like it's taking alot longer this time. My goal is to have the first draft done in six to eight months. But realistically I'll let other things sidetrack me like I always do.
So right now I'm trying not to take my Chapter I frustrations out on my computer but we'll see how that goes.....

No comments: